Plerandra Elegantissima, also known as the Spider Aralia, Threadleaf Aralia, and False Aralia is a species of flowering plants from the Araliaceae family, native to the southwest Pacific Ocean region.
The False Aralia plants are grown for their beautiful foliage. They have beautiful dark green, narrow, elongated saw-tooth edged leaves. In the early days, the leaves have a coppery shade, but as the plant matures, these leaves become more and more green.
This evergreen shrub or tree in the Araliaceae family is often grown as a houseplant in temperate regions. They have beautifully textured foliage, with deeply serrated leaflets and dimpled petioles and stems. they have earned their position as a popular houseplant. They thrive in well draining soil and can tolerate medium to bright light.
• Easy to care house plant, Great for indoor, apartment or office
• Watering: Best to water once or twice a week, or as top soil feels dry.
• Lighting: Best to keep indoor, if outdoor place in indirect filtered sun light.
• Filter indoor air by absorbing toxins, and removing harmful chemicals
• Boost mood, productivity, concentration and creativity
• Reduce stress, Fatigue and Allergies
• Add life to a given space
• Plants are therapeutic and cheaper than a therapist