Ficus Tineke Variegated Rubber Tree, Tineke differ from regular rubber trees in their leaf color. Traditional rubber trees have dark green leaves but variegated rubber trees have leaves with shades of red, yellow, cream and green. They look like they belong in a Joshua Tree Airbnb. Their colors fit the landscape of the desert perfectly, so naturally I needed one in my home. Below are my tips for keeping your Variegated Rubber Tree alive and happy.
• Easy to care house plant, Great for indoor, apartment or office
• Watering: Best to water once or twice a week, or as topsoil feels dry.
• Lighting: Best to keep indoor if outdoor place in indirect sunlight under Shade.
• Best planted indoors in a container if outdoor bring inside for the winter.
• Filter indoor air by absorbing toxins and removing harmful chemicals
• Boost mood, productivity, concentration and creativity
• Reduce stress, Fatigue, and Allergies
• Add life to a given space
• Plants are therapeutic and cheaper than a therapist
Satisfaction is Guaranteed, Please contact me with any concerns or questions, I am here to help.