Variegated hindu rope plant
The Hoya Carnosa compacta, also known as Hindu rope plants, have thick, twisted, curly, cupped leaves that make them perfect hanging plants.
Hindu Rope Plant Care Summary
- Soil: Lightweight, well-aerated, fast-draining growing medium.
- Container: Use a small sized pot that keeps the roots tightly packed; Drainage holes are a must.
- Light: Although this plant will survive in low light conditions, bright indirect sunlight is best.
- Temperature: Daytime 70 F (21 C) and above, nighttime 60-65 F (16-18 C).
- Humidity: Higher humidity than average household levels (40-60 percent).
- Watering: Water when the soil is almost dry during growth phase, infrequently during winter.
- Fertilizing: Feed monthly with diluted water-soluble fertilizer only in spring and summer.
- Propagation: Stem cuttings.
- Where to buy: Buy Hoya carnosa ‘Compacta’ online at Etsy (I buy most of my houseplants from Etsy).
Rare Variegated Hoya Hindu Rope Plant
Plant in pictures is plant you will receive
Beautiful rare red whit and green variegation
Plant measures 6 inches